Monday, August 8, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to Ms. Brierton's Class!
I am super excited to get this school year started and meet all my little Kindergarteners. 
My name is Alyssa Brierton and I have been with Coyote Ridge Elementary for two years. Before Coyote Ridge, I attended Texas Tech University. I received a degree in Early Childhood Education and specialized in English as a Second Language. I worked with Kindergarten for a year in Lubbock before graduating and moving back home to Frisco. Some things that I like are: movies, Chinese and Mexican food, reading books, and taking pictures. I dislike: seafood. I have a big family that I am very close to, and two dogs- Seth and Bentley. I love having parent involvement within my class, and love having the opportunity to share with everyone what we are learning. If you ever have any questions or concerns- do not hesitate to email me. 


I look forward to meeting you all at Kindergarten Orientation on August 16th at 5PM and Meet The Teacher night on August 17th at 5PM!







No comments:

Post a Comment